Category: Breaking News
Illinois deputies fatally shoot pipe-wielding domestic violence suspect, bodycam video shows
Illinois police on Monday released graphic bodycam video of deputies fatally shooting a man accused of beating his wife as he approached them with a metal pipe during an attempted arrest.FOX News[#item_full_content]
New York gunman who opened fire at Stop & Shop had ‘uneventful’ meeting with boss, returned with gun: police
The suburban New York grocery store worker accused of fatally shooting one of his managers and wounding several others allegedly had a history of harassing and acting aggressively toward co-workers, and had a meeting with his supervisor about switching to …
De Blasio revisits last year’s failed NYPD plan in effort to curb gun violence
Mayor Bill de Blasio’s plan to curb the surging gun violence in NYC is to try out the failed policing strategy from last year.FOX News[#item_full_content]
Columbus police shooting: Ma’Khia Bryant’s mother says it ‘never should have happened’
The mother of an Ohio teen who was fatally shot by a police officer Tuesday is speaking out, vowing that the gunfire “never should have happened.” FOX News[#item_full_content]
Ohio police shooting: Ma’Khia Bryant’s mother says it ‘never should have happened’
The mother of an Ohio teen who was fatally shot by a police officer Tuesday is speaking out, vowing that the gunfire “never should have happened.” FOX News[#item_full_content]
Bail jumps to $250K for ex-cop with 122 child molestation charges
A retired Pennsylvania cop facing 122 child molestation charges dating back two decades had his bail pumped up to $250,000 Tuesday after prosecutors said new victims have come forward.FOX News[#item_full_content]
Columbus shooting: Protesters gather at police headquarters after teen fatally shot by officer
Protesters gathered outside Columbus Police headquarters after the fatal shooting of a teenage girl just before the verdict in the Derek Chauvin trial.FOX News[#item_full_content]
Suspect charged in connection to drive-by shooting that injured 2 National Guard soldiers
Federal authorities announced the arrest of a 28-year-old man they say was in an SUV that matched the description of the vehicle involved in the drive-by shooting in Minneapolis early Sunday that injured two National Guardsmen.FOX News[#item_full_content]
